The Longest Rivers in the World

1. Amazon River, South America – 6,400 km (3,976 miles).

Its the second longest stream on the planet and is by a long shot the biggest by water stream with a normal release more noteworthy than the following seven big


est waterways joined. The Amazon streams in the accompanying nations: Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela, Guyana.


2. Yangtze River, China

The longest waterway in Asia

3. Mississippi – Missouri – Jefferson, North America – 6,275 km (3,902 miles).

The Mississippi streams for the most part in the United States (98.5%) and the rest in Canada (1.5%). It streams towards the Gulf of Mexico

4. Yenisei – Angara – Selenge, Asia

Streams for the most part in Russia (97%) and the rest in Mongolia. The biggest stream framework streaming to the Arctic Ocean. Ascending in Mongolia, it takes after into Russia and depletes in the Kara Sea.

5. Yellow River, China – 5,464km (3,395 miles)

Also known as Huang He, it is the second-longest waterway in Asia after the Yangtze.

6. Ob – Irtysh, Asia – 5,410km (3,364 miles),

It streams in the accompanying nations: Russia, Kazakhstan, China, and Mongolia.

7. Paraná – Río de la Plata, South America – 4,880km (3,030 miles).

Streams in Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Bolivia, and Uruguay.

8. Congo – Chambeshi, Africa – 4,700km (2,922 miles)

The world’s most profound waterway with estimated profundities in an overabundance of 220 m (720 ft). It is the third biggest stream on the planet by volume of water released.


9. Amur – Argun, Asia – 4,444km (2,763 miles).

The stream shapes the fringe between the Russian Far East and Northeastern China.

Releated Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *